• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newest CF member

jknaus

Administrator
Well my youngest boys graduation parade is tomorrow. Basic training complete and the CF has a new Airman. Then off to trades training. Very proud of him. :D
James

Send him to me James. I've taught many a junior birdman to be the best slackers in the force.
100_0933.jpg

Out of the eight years in service my time spent as an instructor was the best.
Tony lee:)

Way cool Tony. Like the badge. My last 11 years in uniform where in the CF-18 Technical school, 10FTTS. And my last 2.5 years working where there as a civilian instructor. This is the new patch

2409.jpg

I really enjoyed teaching. Wish I could find a job doing more of it. What did you teach?

James

Slackers...yeah, I bet. great at dodging sweeping out the truck bay but when it came to git'er done I know they all answered the call.

Tony and James, and all you vets out there, thank you for your service keeping our nations free.

Congratulations. As they say...The boys from the Navy, the men from the Army and the gentlemen from the Air Force.

Joe

I'm not too familiar with the subject, but I'm guessing your son made it to pilots rank, James. If so, you have reason to be very proud!!! (y)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

I'm not too familiar with the subject, but I'm guessing your son made it to pilots rank, James. If so, you have reason to be very proud!!! (y)

Cheers! B)
Fernao

No Fernao, not a pilot. He graduates from basic military training today. Then tomorrow goes to Borden to start his trades training as an Aircraft Structures Tech. Still very proud. 4th generation Airforce.

James

Hi James,

Guess I was a bit "gauche": I didn't mean to say that you should be proud "exclusively" if he had made pilot rank... sorry about that, eh! :blush: Each step we take in life is an important one, but some are more important than others, like the one we're talkin' about here. ;)

BTW, four generations in the Air Force, well, there's something to be proud of too! :cheer:

Cheers and again, congratulations for your son and family! B)
Fernao

Back