• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Newbie's stuff

jugjunkie

As is customary, i'd like to show off some of my stuff from old to new thanks for looking.....

I started out exclusively on armour....

PzIII01.jpg

PzIII03.jpg

PantherG04.jpg

PantherG06.jpg

PzIV01.jpg

PzIV04.jpg

StugA05.jpg

StugA02.jpg

Puma04.jpg

Puma02.jpg

Jagdtiger09.jpg

Jagdtiger06.jpg

....and then I discovered flight.....firstly very fast and furious.....

Seagle39.jpg

f1521.jpg

AV8B02.jpg

AV8B08.jpg

ph01.jpg

....but very quickly found my calling.....

109G1402.jpg

109G1404.jpg

109G6Shilling01.jpg

109G6Shilling05.jpg

109G6Rollwage01.jpg

109G6Rollwage03.jpg

prog39.jpg

prog34.jpg

P4718.jpg

P4722.jpg

100_1107.jpg

BlondeJug.jpg

8ballJug.jpg

EileenJug.jpg

JU88C619.jpg

JU88C620.jpg

ME-110C12Sm.jpg

ME-110C09Sm.jpg

Fw190A610.jpg

Fw190A611.jpg

...and that is it so far really.....hope to show a lot more in future and I cetainly hope they get better and better and i'm sure it will as I learn more and more from people like you guys.

Geoff

Hi Geoff! that looks great!! very nice builds and weathering :)
Never built so many airplanes myself but i have the Ju88 in 1/32 in my stash waiting to be built :D
//Mats

A friend of mine's Dad flew a P-47 Thunderbolt in WW2 for the 57th fighter group- actually they have a set of decals for his plane, the Wicked Wabbit. he wasn't a fighter pilot, he bombed tunnels and bridges ect. The old boy is 94 and still alive. JC brings him around , he's a great old guy.

Moved this to models we make, Wesendorf Field because there where more aircraft. Love the 109's Beautiful paint jobs on everything. Just fantastic stuff.
James

Great models, I love the JadgTiger...awesome colors.

And the planes too, although all I could tell you about them is some are jets and some have spinny things on the front.

You have amazing painting skills.

Tom

Greetings Geoff;

..... Welcome to the M.A group of model
Builder..... I forward to seeing other model
you build.

I do not know if the 1/32 scale B-25s will
ever get released. The last I heard was
some one else was going sponsor, and release
the models.
Spruce Brothers canceled all order for the
model kits. May-haps be, they will be release by
Dragon.... or Trumpeter.

:D
Mike

I like Big Jugs... :D
I've seen that Vintage Fighter Series kit, and a couple of reviews. From what I saw it looked like a great big canvas that screams for some scratchbuilding super detail. It would be a great investment in time, who knows...maybe one day.

Excellent builds !!!

Do you exclusively just do those fantastic WW2 aircraft now or dip into the old armour every now and again cos I thought the KT superb

Back