• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New Reich Chancellery Diorama

jezAU

The first building, of my big New Reich Chancellery Diorama. It will be built in parts a building on either side and then depending on what reference material I can get.Hope you like it

If anyone has some good pics or line drawings I need all the help I can get.

new_reich_chancellery_1_1_20101012_1079571256.jpg

new_reich_chancellery_2_2_20101012_1538367382.jpg

Photo shows heaps of defects which will be fixed but i need a break .

new_reich_chancellery_3_3_20101012_1948808723.jpg

new_reich_chancellery_4_4_20101012_1147123776.jpg

If you see defects you're being very critical. It looks great. Hope you'll share lots of WIP photos.

Cheers MP well to be honest photo's make it look worse than it is.I will keep posting as it gets bigger.

I built a Mobile Recording truck from the Italeri L3000 kit.Extended the wheelbase and from the cab back is scratch built . Saw a pic so I had to try building it.

DSCF4247.jpg

Hope you like it.

Thanks Mp . I'm about 75% nothing is fixed in place gonna redo the road .At the moment I'm working on the ICM G4 which will go in between the the sidecars.

I have no idea kryptosdaddy but it comes apart into 3 pieces . might have to end up in the garage as my hobby room is getting a bit to small.

thanks the truck was fun to do and fits in with dio.

cool ACE pic you a KISS fan too.

Awesome lookin' Dio !!! It;s really Cool Dude !! :dude

It looks like you nailed th colors, from th color war time pix that I've seen. I love th Tans & yellows in it !!

I'm lookin forward to seein th G4 !! That's th icing on th Cake ..... Unless you can sneak Major Claus von Stauffenberg in there delivering a briefcase ..... :D

Great Dio !!! \m/ ....

Did You ask if there were any KISS fans here ......

:erik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScrE1Ti_hs0​

DSC01052.JPG

DSC01028%7E0.JPG

DSC01063%7E0.JPG

panzerace007 here ..... Yes I'm a KISS Slut !!! :ro:

Thanks Ace.Cool pics of you as Ace. Well the G4 is about 70% done. Gonna add some more lights in the windows and maybe scratch build 2 search lights for the roof not sure yet this DIO is taking on a life of it's own.

Small Update G4 is about 75% done still need to add windows chrome and weathering

DSCF4302.jpg

Also made 2 searchlights

DSCF4294.jpg

DSCF4296.jpg

DSCF4297.jpg

DSCF4307.jpg

Back