• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

New here

anothertrax

Hello my name is Karl Van Sweden and I am a pattern maker for Tiger Model Designs. Just heard about this on Terry Ashleys site and thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

G'day Karl :) ,

Well we are mighty glad you have joined us . I am sure you are going to fit right in . It will be very cool if you can keep us informed with news from Tiger Models too .

Terry AKA "Combat Wombat" is a regular here too :laugh: .

Looking forward to seeing some of your latest projects .

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Karl,

Its good to have you join T& T

Hopefully we look forward to seeing your work throughout the forums .

Cheers
Michael :)

Welcome aboard Karl,
You will fit right in with all us other square pegs... :woohoo:
Looking forward to seeing what you are working on.
Shawn

Thanks and I will try to keep new products announced here. Well at least the ones I am working on. Shermaholics will like whats coming I am sure.
Karl. B)

Hi there Karl:

Welcome to T&T :) . I really love the TMD stuff, sooooo. I was wondering, , , , , , , do you ever get a chance to build any kits for yourself that you could share with us? Or is all your time taken up doing masters?

Gary B)

Glad to be hear and wishing one and all a joyous holiday season. To answer one question, no I haven't built a kit to finish in about five years now but plan on trying to do just that soon. Hey Bob hows it going since you moved on from VLS? Hope all is well.
Karl.

Back