• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Never Get Out Of The Boat

Thank you Mark, I'm forwarding your stuff on to our pal Terry because he does more in this era than I do. He'll make good use of it. Love the products.

As I understand Ed does have a PE set for this kit but I really don't know why it's needed (and this from a PE Junky). Out of box it looks great, like you mentioned earlier the only improvement would be the uncovered frame of the roof to allow better access to the cockpit and cabin area. Also seeing inside the cabin would be cool.

The one thing I would like to see is better looking jets on the back. Notice there are no shots of the jets here...did that on purpose... :;)

Okay, what’s your favourite modeling period? Modern or WOII or?
I’ve never seen the Eduard PE set but my first thought when I saw pictures of the set was: is this really a necessary set? As I said earlier I can’t understand why nobody does an AM set for the engine.
A few years ago I started a pbr kit with the cabin opened (I removed the covered doorway) and this way you could see through the boat. I did have to add some structure to the bottom of the boat and the bottom of the guntub in front of the boat, never came to finishing it.
To be honest; I never really looked closely at the jets, mine were always waterline versions. But the jets provided in the kit aren’t great?

Back