• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Network 54- FUBAR for me!

chukw

I've cleared my recent history, but still get just the frame for any Notwork 54 pages I visit. Any tips? Man, I wish people would just give up on that dinosaur a real forum like T&T!

Thanks-
chuk

LOL! It's Hyperscale-Plastic pics, etc...

It's an old forum style in which any new reply pushes those before it into oblivion. Brett likes it, and it's his party, so it stays that way. I just can't see any of the posts! Aussie Modeller forums are the same, but they're going to upgrade at some point soon.

Oh yeah. Very old school. For what it's worth. The site is coming up for me, asking for registration, I think I may have an account, haven't tried in a long time. But the front end is coming up.

Having said that I suggest http://www.ccleaner.com/ for a deep cleaning of temp files and general crap. Be careful because running at full speed it will wipe out all your saved passwords. Even has an option to wipe out unused disk area for those worried about deleted file retrieval. I've known it to clear up multiple boogers...that's technical jargon..

BTW, it's FREE! :woohoo:

Ran it, Moon- thanks! It didn't work, though- but I found the SNAFU. I use AdBlock Plus as an add-on to Firefox- a great thing for blocking irritating ads and images, like that bozo's stupid animated gif signature the size of a ball field. ;) Somehow the center frame of the forum got blocked- it even carried over to Aussie Modeller! Even some images in random posts got blocked- easy enough to un-blocke 'em. Weird!

I know ABP well, makes surfin' the web a pleasure doesn't it? I was amazed what some site look like in IE with all the ads running. Glad you found the problem.

OMG! I've been made! Well, Jenny m'dear, my 5'0" silver-haired wife would have my happies in a jar if I stepped off the Fine Line, so fear not! My shotgun posting style has been described as "no modeler left behind"- I want to reach every styrene-struck soul on this happy orb- and beyond! T&T? Without a doubt the hottest, up-and-coming, most creative and civilized site in this galactic sector- at leats that's what my off-world contacts tell me. B)

Sorry, Moon- it was more o a "business before pleasure" type of weekend- no modeling at all! :pinch:

Back