• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need some help please!!!

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys,

I have a big project that I am working on and in need of some 54mm or 1/32 eye glasses!!! B) if anyone could help me out I sure would appreciate it! I have no idea where to look or what not. If anyone has some for sale I can do that too!!

Thank you for any help!! BTW I will post the finished project as soon as it is complete, no later than mid Aug! :bang head

Joe

Got ya covered Joe,

I have many sheets of the PE glasses from Custom Dio. They are actually a bit oversized for 1/35th, so they are perfect for 1/32nd.

The catch is, you'll have to drop out and visit! :D :D :D Only about 20 miles!

Bob

I don't have as many as Bob, only a few from a Royal Model set and the drive to my home is much, much, much further!

I hope your boss read my e-mail and is considering a remake of the Trophy Models brand. Letting you go all out would be cool to see, Charlie too.

Regards,

Got ya covered Joe,

I have many sheets of the PE glasses from Custom Dio. They are actually a bit oversized for 1/35th, so they are perfect for 1/32nd.

Bob

Hey Bob,

Thank you so much!! I will be glad to make the drive, I will have to bring the boys but promise to stay only for a short time! If this is ok please let me know when I can visit. If it works better for you at night I could run out there when the boss/wife is home. She is actually in town this week but not sure about next week.

Thank you again so much!!

Joe

I don't have as many as Bob, only a few from a Royal Model set and the drive to my home is much, much, much further!

I hope your boss read my e-mail and is considering a remake of the Trophy Models brand. Letting you go all out would be cool to see, Charlie too.

Regards,

Thanks Saul,

I will see about the short drive first! (y) Who knows but I will ask. :D

Joe

Got ya covered Joe,

Bob

Hey Bob,

Thank you so much!! I will be glad to make the drive, I will have to bring the boys but promise to stay only for a short time! If this is ok please let me know when I can visit. If it works better for you at night I could run out there when the boss/wife is home. She is actually in town this week but not sure about next week.

Thank you again so much!!

Joe

How about tomorrow afternoon, thursday at 2:00?

Bob

Back