• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need images of BTR-60 interior floor.

53Chevy

Howdy All,
I need images of a BTR-60's interior floor. Iam trying to do a complete interior and I need a floor set up/ images. Any help would be awesome. Thanks, Ryan

Would these images from the TM help? There may be more in the EM TIB from the MIBN but I would need to check ASAP.

:laugh: :silly:

BTR-60PB.jpg

BTR-60PB01.jpg

BTR-60PBbelly.jpg

BTR-60PBdriverspanel.jpg

BTR-60PBturretinterior.jpg

BTR-60PU-12_Driver.jpg

BTR-60P_2.jpg

Regards,

Awesome Saul! Do you have a better one of the floor behind the driver's area? IE, Ammo and storage as well as seating for a BTR-60PB? This really is helping! Thanks again, Ryan

Hi guys. Not to steal the thread, but I too have this subject- in the zvezda kit and would like to find a detail set for it from a retailer in the US..Just looking in the box I can already see the tires could be better :pinch: Other than that it seems like it will be a decent build. Thanks.
W.

It reads as though you have a BTR-70 or 80 as this is what Zvezda released. As for Ryan, he must be using a resin kit (such as Trophy Models or MB Models) unless he also got the Trumpeter test shot. (did I just write that? ;))

If the BTR-70/80... AEF Designs did have some interiors which I liked although the production was awful on the sets.

Regards,

Hey there Saul you are correct, it is the BTR-70 Afghan model. I don;t yet have the chops do do inside stuff so I was looking for the outside parts. All the stateside places I have found don't offer a set in their products. They all seem to have most other vehicles upgrades but not this veh. I went straight to the Eduard site in Europe and they were wanting some weird password to my card that even my bank knows nothing about so I backed off that. :unsure:
Ron

Hi Chevy,

Made some pics today at the Liberty park museum at Overloon, Holland. I remebered this post but not all the details, but when I saw a BTR-60 PB from 1966, I made some pics of the interior, hope you can use them!

The pics are taken from the left hand side door.

SDC12913.jpg

Note the turret is pointing at 5 o'clock
SDC12914.jpg

SDC12915.jpg

SDC12916.jpg

SDC12918.jpg

Cheers Erik

:kiss:

Thank you!

I hope you took more photos and won't mind adding a Trusty/Crusty/Dusty/Rusty article as I only began the PACV one and do not want to hog the whole page! ;)

Regards,

Awesome! Thanks! Lets see, Saul, yes it is a MB kit. Iam using some of the bits from the AEF BRDM-2 interior kit. Miniarm is coming out with BTR-152 and BTR-60/70/80 tires. I saw them being made on panzer35.ru He is also finishing up a BMP-2 w/ interior. Thanks again to all! Ryan

Back