• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need help painting 1/35 weapons

I use the Folk art stuff and assorted sister acrylics that I get from a nearby Michaels craft store , ......... cheap , easy clean up , usable on all types of modelin genra , haven't tried them through an air brush though .

I've had no problems with them , ............ did I mention they are extremely cheap ..........

I've used strips of foil, masking tape,or paper with good results. I use a razor blade and straight edge on
a piece of glass to get a nice clean cut.

Heya Kenny , I just used some printing paper cut to size with some ad hoc spare bits of pe that looked the part .

Picture1146.jpg

Picture1141.jpg

Picture1138.jpg

Picture995.jpg

Picture977.jpg

Picture976.jpg

Typing paper works best for me. I usually brush a 50/50 mix of PVA Glue and water on a 6" x 4" piece, let it dry and cut it to size. I normally paint them either khaki, brown or black depending but always after I have glued them to the weapon or equipment.
rb

Back