• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Need figures for 1/72 Revell Flower Class Corvette

Tankbuilder

Ahoy there fellow Flower Class Corvette builders.

Do any of you have any of the figures, from that kit, that you won't be using that you'd be willing to part with?

I want a fuller crew complement and I also want to convert some of them to action gunners on the 20mm cannons.

If you ca help please IM me.

Thanks and cheers

Good luck on your recruitment drive Peter. (y)

Shalom moon puppy.

One gentleman in South Carolina is going to send me some once he's had a chance to dig out his kit
from his stash in the garage in about two weeks. Even if he sends them I'll need another set or better yet two sets.
It's unfortunate that 2 of the 16 kit figures have arms that can't be removed from the body.
Another 3 of the figures have arms that'd be very difficult to remove without damaging the hands.

I'm hoping to locate three sets of these figures.

Too bad Revell didn't make a complementary 1/72 crew figures set to go with this kit;
or other 1/72 British Commonwealth vessels such as the Airfix Vosper MTB kit.

Cheers

Well I can think of only one other active member from SC on the board :drinks

Wish I could help ya Peter, 1:72 just ain't my scale.

Peter , check out Gunthwaite Miniatures UK [ don't have a link , google them ], they're rather static poses but with the CMK and Revell
1/72 figs. you should be able to convert even the German offerings .

Back