• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My situation UPDATED!

JustolJon

Hello all!
I have been missing due to some health issues. Here is an update: I do NOT have CTEPH so the big scary surgery is off the table 😎. I did however have a diagnosis of severe veinous reflux and am recuperating from surgery to rectify that. I was taken off a medication (a beta blocker) and that vastly improved how I feel. All the tests are done and hopefully my medications can be sorted and with time the repairs to my vascular system can bring me back to something more like what I was in years gone by.

Thank you everyone. This surgery has been painful and all the worry and testing hsa been tedious, but I am hopeful some of my long term issues will resolve.
Headed to a doctor now. Hes likely going to order a few more tests to determine if I need more work. Fingers crossed!

Jon,

Happy to hear your news. Just remember that tried and true saying: See Doctor, get tested and tested and tested...

Best of Luck

Glad to hear you are mending and they have figured out what was going on. I look forward to seeing what you build while recovering.

Glad to know things are looking up and that prayers are being answered. I'll continue to pray for your full recovery.

Back