• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My other WIP

If the dogs are barking it's me coming up with a bottle or two- cheers! I'm also carrying steaks for the dogs - and us! Looks quite habitable, Moon-
cheers!

chuk B)

NICELY DONE !!!

Now ever so slowly and sneakily , ......... you've got to squeeze in a pool table , bar , dart board , pinball machines , .......... :blush:

Very nice Bob. We;; worth a day of dump humping if you ask me, now sit back and watch you big screen tv....May I suggest BoB or Guns of Navarone or the like?(y)
James

Thanks, it's been worth all the drama.

Laura the Dogs have marked territory, but not in mine! I'm looking at all three laid out on their pillows after a nice breakfast this morning.

Chuck, the grill is hot and the cooler is cold so let's git'er done!

Shawn, I'm relaxing right now...

Glenn, that's for the garage..

James, already done BoB, haven't caught Guns yet but I got Tora Tora Tora on the DVD lined up. \

Thanks all!

Wow! I'm outta here a couple days and you finished it! :D Looks great, very nicely done!(y)

wow that is gorgeous - no wonder I am never allowed inside when I come by!

hey, I have to replace my kitchen floor I think....looks like I just gave you another project!

wow that is gorgeous - no wonder I am never allowed inside when I come by!
:eek:hmy: Bob actually told you where he lives ??? :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy: :eek:hmy:

I am not even that privelledged :pp ! Oh it is probably Mrs Moon Pup who does not let you in , she probably sees that the diagonally opposite naughty corners are too close and that sentencing will just lead to more trouble ..... :pp ...... "Best you go home to your own naughty corner Bruce" :laugh: :pp

Jenny :kiss:

I don't really remember telling him where I lived, he just sort of showed up one day. :blink But that's ok, the only good stuff is in the garage. :woohoo:

Back