• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My New Diorama

kolche

Hi all!

Did its four months.Water was done on a diopama by the first time. :blush: As with it to work has understood, on the future I will correct all errors. :)

Now the diopama is at 10 annual exhibition in Moscow :blush:
I will be glad if work is pleasant to you :blush:

e0b3aab7a1c8.jpg

7e472d27764f.jpg

c32943422952.jpg

e18849de88a5.jpg

7d6475f1c44e.jpg

adc91bc2c190.jpg

70508d526dea.jpg

94603afd00d2.jpg

c488c69761bc.jpg

Awesome work Aleksandr , I really like the action packed scene , I bet that you are very happy about how it has turned out too ?

Well done my friend :)

Jenny :kiss:

Hi Aleksandr
A different composition mate!
I can imagine the action of full retreat here.
Some beaut touches including different types of water! The deep still water is great under the bridge.
I do think that the green of the grass is a little too 'stark' though. Maybe some dust amidst the grass clumps and also on the bridge walls would tie the frontal view together better?
Good stuff
Brad

Nice dio Aleksandr , very cool visual .

Everything is great , when I look at it I think spring , summer 1944 , ........ the only thing that makes me think " what doesn't look right here " is the time frame in my eyes vs the two 44's .
Far from an expert here , but weren't these late 1944 issues ? ....... and not widely issued at that .

Don't get me wrong , this is a fantastic build , the armor the figure poses , groundwork , water etc. and I can see you invested a lot of care and time to the build , ........ very cool !!!

It's also nice to see the old , trusty and very nice Verlinden bridge kit !!!

tanktrax, Michael,carabinier,Von Bulow ,Thanks you for your opinion on my work :)

jenny croft wrote:
Awesome work Aleksandr , I really like the action packed scene , I bet that you are very happy about how it has turned out too ?

Well done my friend :)

Jenny :kiss:
Thanks Jenny :) I am really very happy with the work :blush: But now a new view I see that it is possible to add still some things :unsure:

BradJ wrote:
Hi Aleksandr
A different composition mate!
I can imagine the action of full retreat here.
Some beaut touches including different types of water! The deep still water is great under the bridge.
I do think that the green of the grass is a little too 'stark' though. Maybe some dust amidst the grass clumps and also on the bridge walls would tie the frontal view together better?
Good stuff
Brad
Thanks Brad :peace
Too green grass has turned out on a photo,in a reality looks on another, not so it is bright :blush: I very much hurried up doing a photo :unsure: I had tickets for a train B)

Aleksandr,
First of all, wow, excellent work. I really love all aspects of
it. Figures are outstanding, (Looks like the Soviet's have ranged
them in prefectly). I would have to agree, you need to blend it
all together, Tank looks like it could use some dirt/dust on the
lower area's, bridge look a little too clean, but that should be
no problem for you (looking at how well you have pulled everything
together).
The water is really nice too. Love the way it looks.
Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
Shawn

Cheyenne wrote:
Nice dio Aleksandr , very cool visual .

Everything is great , when I look at it I think spring , summer 1944 , ........ the only thing that makes me think " what doesn't look right here " is the time frame in my eyes vs the two 44's .
Far from an expert here , but weren't these late 1944 issues ? ....... and not widely issued at that .

Don't get me wrong , this is a fantastic build , the armor the figure poses , groundwork , water etc. and I can see you invested a lot of care and time to the build , ........ very cool !!!

It's also nice to see the old , trusty and very nice Verlinden bridge kit !!!
Thanks Cheyenne :)
I am very glad to your opinion, it is valuable me :blush: Let's present that it not spring, and autumn and then 44 will rise into place :) And you are right, bridge Verlinden :)

shawngehling wrote:
Aleksandr,
First of all, wow, excellent work. I really love all aspects of
it. Figures are outstanding, (Looks like the Soviet's have ranged
them in prefectly). I would have to agree, you need to blend it
all together, Tank looks like it could use some dirt/dust on the
lower area's, bridge look a little too clean, but that should be
no problem for you (looking at how well you have pulled everything
together).
The water is really nice too. Love the way it looks.
Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing.
Shawn
Thanks Shawn !
I will add a dust in proper places, thanks for council :) It really is possible

That is some fine work there.

Great compostion of the figures as they look like they are actually going down in battle rather than the stiff plastic or resin things they are.

I also like the shot that shows the water under the bridge and how it can be veiwed metaphorically in realtion to the whole. It is something so simple but moving water would not have the same impact. The way the stillness contrasts with the violence and motion of battle is a nice touch... be it deliberate or not.

Back