• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My name is Yago.

I'm sorry. I started to posting five days ago, but I didn't show my presentation in this forum.
My name is Yago, I'm a spanish modeller. I like to do dioramas, good, I like to build big dioramas or megadioramas or superdioramas, :dude .

I hope you enjoy with my works, and I hope to enjoy with your works and your presence in this forum.

See you friends.

Yago.

G'day Yago ,

Not only is it a pleasure to have your magnificent work here on Tanks and Things but I feel so happy to give you and Bob , Claude and Glenn a platform for you to talk with like minded Megadioramaists :unsure: (I think I invented another word) :laugh: . Us ordinary dioramaists :unsure: can learn from the perserverance and devotion you all have for your trade .

Jenny :kiss:

Thank you so much Jenny. Thanks for your words and thanks for create this section of dioramas.
I have a question for you.
I have seen the next birthday dates, but I do not know who I could write to them. If you can help me to do it, I thank you.
If you can to create a section to do it, could be more interesting.

See you.

Yago.

Hello Yago:
Welcome to the new T&T. I can hardly wait to see your continuing work here on your outstanding diorama.

Gary B)

Gary, Terry and Erik, thank you so much for your congratulations.
Is a pleasure can be here.
I hope to enjoy with us in this forum.

See you!

Yago.

Yago,
I for one am really looking forward to seeing your dio's.
I'm always making small ones, as I don't have the room to put
something big... There are some super-Dio-builders in the
group, so you will fit right in.
Again, welcome aboard and have fun here, everyone else seems to be.
Shawn

shawngehling wrote:
Yago,
I for one am really looking forward to seeing your dio's.
I'm always making small ones, as I don't have the room to put
something big... There are some super-Dio-builders in the
group, so you will fit right in.
Again, welcome aboard and have fun here, everyone else seems to be.
Shawn

Shawn, thak you very much for your words. Is a pleasure to be in this forum, and more still to be near of great builders of dioramas. Thanks for looking my work.
See you here.

Yago.

Back