• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

my little closet / man cave.

modelguru

I did have a shop upstairs in a extra room but decided that i wanted to be with the family more and we have a preety good size walk in closet in the den so with a little planning and some shelving I have a hide away shop now that is close too all

025-2.jpg

024-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

Yes they are an understanding lot ...... for years I was a closet modeler and now they have shown me enough support that I can proudly say ..... " I build models and I have rights too "

Hello, quick question. Interesting way to store your paints. That does not give you any problems ? I much prefer that the paints do not touch the caps on mine. Much simpler when caps are removed.

Regards, Christian

My closets must be too small. Can't get in anymore, so I have to roam free and wild.
When my wife let's me !

Thats actually an old picture ...... I dont use those paints anymore so my paint is stored differently now. But back then it worked for me.

Back