• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My dream vehicle

SA Dave

One of the first movies I ever saw was Star wars. I always love the hero crafts but the millenium Falcon just always had a special place in my heart with the X wing and Y wing.
20201111_132257.jpg
20201111_132320.jpg

Dave, I have that very same kit! I should bring mine out and build it alongside yours. Way to go man, I'll be watching this one.

Sounds good Dave. I'm at a spot where I can start some new models. I think the Falcon will be one of them. Watch for future updates in the Manufacturing plant...

This forum has opened my eyes to other venues.
I purchased a 1/72nd scale X-wing to go with my collection.
It is in the pile of models to be built, after I finish a couple of the BIG aircraft I am trying to complete.

Yeah, I know what you mean about trying to finish the BIG aircraft Frank! I'm trying to get further along on mine too to make room for the Falcon. I want to pull the instructions and look them over first to see what kind of prep I need to do.

Back