• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""FINISHED"

T ,

Great job on th Patton !! Awesome all th way around ! I love th weathering ! Love it, love it ,love it !!

:erik

Re: MrT'S M48A3"JUNGLE BUSTER""UPDATE 10"

Excellent T . Amazing life like detail went into the extras on this one. Gonna have to look for it outside the ball park ! (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Excellent T . Amazing life like detail went into the extras on this one. Gonna have to look for it outside the ball park ! (y)

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Christian!!

Yep, a fantastic piece of work Terry!! Love all the realistic detail. This really takes one right to The Nam. I can hear a litany of "F" this and "F" thats and CCR booming in the background. Awesome build! :drinks

Yep, a fantastic piece of work Terry!! Love all the realistic detail. This really takes one right to The Nam. I can hear a litany of "F" this and "F" thats and CCR booming in the background. Awesome build! :drinks

Thanks thumbs!!! CCR got played plenty of times during the build "Runnin Through The Jungle"

B)

Back