• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

jknaus

Mortar Gunner on the Eastern Front. 2020-06-26

No permission to download

jknaus

Administrator
jknaus submitted a new resource:

Mortar Gunner on the Eastern Front. - 2 Volumes from the diary of Dr. Hans Rehfeldt

I'd like to review a couple of books I just finished reading. The are from the diary of Dr. Hans Rehfeldt who was a Grossdeutschland Heavy Mortar gunner. The first is from the Moscow Winter Offensive to Operation Zitadelle and the second continues from Russia, Hungary, Lithuania, and the Battle for East Prussia.

It was illegal to keep a journal or diary as they could be used by the enemy but Dr. Rehfeldt kept one anyways. A brief overview of the books is a day by day or week journal of his...

Read more about this resource...

Dragon Models has the 120mm mortar (a copy of the Russian one of which Zvezda produces a model):

1594068142324.png

1594068100463.png

Regards,

Neat. I did not know about this one. I have the 84mm in the Sd.Kfz. 250. He talks alot about the Russian 120mm mortar. Will have to try and find one.
Thanks Saul.

Back