• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Monroe Perdu Reloaded! WELL DONE!

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
Well Done indeed.

Thanks to Mike Bishop who made this possible.

And here are our completions.

So I just drag the last two photos from my thread to here correct?

B)

WELL2MA.jpg

WELL1MA.jpg

I present to you good modeling buddies of mine my completed well GB

entitled,......

A TASTE OF DEFEAT !!

Good eh I thought that all up by myself :silly:

IMG_3438.JPG

IMG_3440.JPG

Thats 2 pictures for you and I will post up the remainder in my WIP in the build section itself

It was a a good deal of fun doing this after trying out a few different techniques and revisiting old school drybrushing

I hope you like :)

Well-- I am calling this one done. The figures could be better...but I did try my hand at some new techniques, so I consider that a bonus. Also did some sculpting of the foodstuffs and really enjoyed this build idea. I hope we can continue to do these in some respect next year. SO here is a pic or two-- I will put the rest up in my build thread...
4-19-11_039.jpg

4-19-11_041.jpg

Thanks for looking and for creating such a great idea...I like building a scene around something like this sweet well and I love everyone's different interpretations.

Mine's done! There was I time I wasn't sure I'd finish it, but I learned much from trying new techniques.

IMG_4127.JPG

IMG_4130.JPG

IMG_4133.JPG

Comments, suggestions, captions always enjoyed!! B)

Hi guys,

finally I had the time to finish my build.

Has been an interesting exercise and I really enjoyed it.

Please find below the pictures and as usual let me have your comments/critiques!

Ciao

Giovanni

DSC_1151.JPG

DSC_1161.JPG

DSC_1163.JPG

DSC_1162.JPG

Well not what I said I was going to do, but it does have the well on it.

B)

DSC06201.JPG

DSC06202.JPG

DSC06205.JPG

B)

IMHO,Giovanni should have the most Attitude award here.

A big hat tip to all who contributed to the Well Done campaign and especially those who completed their builds. Congratulations on a job well done... :mpup

Indeed thank you Mr Bishop for giving us the opportunity to try out one of your great pieces

I thoroughly enjoyed the build and seeing everyone else`s progress

Dont forget that you can contact Mike at his website and get pictures of the Build put on his product gallery

Ive yet to do this,.....

I'm going to create a better summery article for the front page, just to give a bigger thanks to Mike Bishop. Can't thank him enough.

I agree !! Even though I'm in th :mpup house & Mine is horrendously late :blush: ... Which WILL get finished, I wanna give a Big Thanx to Mike Bishop for the opportunity to be able to work with one of Their Pieces !!! I'll still follow protocol &post pix etc ... I have some coming up & I've started painting th Figures !

Thank You MIKE :drinks

I'm a believer! Having met Mike at a show I can attest that he's a cool dude, ace modeler, regular guy and A-1 dealer. I, to, having totally missed the deadline on this, but don't think I won't be finishing it! Thanks, Mike- for the well and for sponsoring yet another thoroughly fun and highly entertaining campaign- cheers!

chuk

Back