• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelkasten Machine Gun Girls figure set Vol. 1

shawngehling

MGGirlsboxfront.jpg

Modelkasten Machine Gun Girls figure set Vol. 1, in 1/35th Scale
By Shawn W. Gehling
MGGirlsboxrear.jpg

This is an outstanding set of civilian female figures using MG-34 or MG-42 Machine guns.
The Kit:
MGGirlssprue.jpg

Contains 1 sprue with 21 pieces that have no flash.
This set contains three (3) female figures in dresses (Defending the Fatherland). One is standing, one is sitting and one is leaning over something (could be a vehicle or debris at a choke point on a street). Your imagination is the only limitation. The only draw back with this kit is it comes with no weapons, but since I have an extensive parts box of weapons, this is not a problem for me.
The dresses look excellent and could be modified to represent woman auxillary uniforms or they could be Partisans, if you wanted them to be? But hey there is something sexy about a girl in a dress hunkered down behind an MG. Right?
Conclusion: Modelkasten has a great looking set of female figures and I for one am hoping that there will be more sets to go with them. Individually they could be used as mini-diorama's or you can have them supporting a Volkstrum unit.
Overall this should build into an outstanding replica and is highly recommended for anyone who enjoys figures. I would like to thank My son Travis who is stationed in Japan for the review kit.

SHAWN ,

Yeah !! These are some Awesome lookin' figures !! Great stuff .... Dios a plenty !! It even says that it's Vol. 1 .... :hmmm ....

Lookin' forward to th next ones ...

Thanx for sharing SHAWN !!

Lets see, girl #B could be swapping a flat tire- Girl #C is working on the oven and girl #A is letting you know that you are NOT in charge of what happens in the house! Yep, these are great figures. Thanks for posting. lol :silly:

:rotf

Thanks for posting these,Shawn!

Greetings,Ron.

(y) gonna look out for these! hope they find the way to the LHS!! :D
Thanks for sharing!
//Mats

Thanks Everyone,
KD, you are right, I was just thinking about using weapons, but the possibilities are endless.
Mats, Ron James and SA Dave, They are pretty sweet and I can't wait to start on them.
Dave, long time no hear, how the heck have you been?
Working on anything new and exciting? They could support your walker tank too. LOL
Shawn

Arming my walker with brooms and a vacuum cleaner :hmmm :geek

I dont think so :yipee

I am a real slow builder but you will see progress and hopefully a finished walker next month :dude

Back