• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modelers Alliance Goes to Omaha

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
That's fantastic news Terry, Congratulations to your children for taking top prize!

So when do we get to see their build blogs and start learning from them also? :D

Congrats, kids!! I agree, it would be fun to see their progress! Can't get the link to work though. (y)

Just noticed that Mike, seems only Admin can read that article. Someone is editing it right now and I can't get in to see what's up. we'll get it fixed shortly, but really all that's on the article is in that post. there is nothing more.

Well,your kids seem to have a great inspiration source close at hand!

My congratulations to the entire T-family!!! :D

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks guys!! It's got the kids all fired up. They went to every make and take and built everything they had.

(y)

Must have been a great time for them, and a big congratulation to all your prizes!!

T ,

WoW ! Super Cool :ro: Congrats to th Little ones & Congrats to you Sir for grabbin some Bling for th Walker !!

Thanx for sharing th Pix & Great Story !

:drinks

Wow, great pics! Congrats to you and the kids for taking such great awards. What scale is that Airbus? You daughter and son did stunning work on their models. Way to go; wish I'd been there.

Wow, great pics! Congrats to you and the kids for taking such great awards. What scale is that Airbus? You daughter and son did stunning work on their models. Way to go; wish I'd been there.

Thanks Duke!!

The Airbus is 1/125

B)

Back