• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Modeler of the Month for February is Warren Joyce

Congradulations Warren, well deserved! :good:

I did have this picture lined up but thought your girls were cuter. :love

h84c4e47.jpg

:rotf

Congratulations Warren!
Thanks for sharing your history. Sounds like a perfectly fantastic life, with so much more to come. (y)
Happy belated father's day.
Be careful out there with the fish and pinnipeds! :laugh: No, seriously ... be careful. (y)

Cheers,

Bill

Congratulations Warren the quality of your modeling shows how much you put into your work You deserve every bit of the award for beautiful models that you have created enjoy and carry on ...... :notworthy

Congratulations Warren Well deserved and thank your wife from us for getting you back into the hobby

Thanks a million everyone! :blush:

I certainly wasn't expecting this and feel very humbled to be chosen for modeler of the month! There's so many great modelers on here that I'm sure it must be a tough choice for the admin!!

:)

Congradulations Warren, well deserved! :good:

I did have this picture lined up but thought your girls were cuter. :love

h84c4e47.jpg

:rotf

Ah, that's a great pic! I so wanted to be Hooper when I was a kid and saw Jaws!! Just need some more crazy hair and those glasses!!

:geek

That movie was responsible for the first nightmare I can remember :skipper
Beautiful models Warren! :good:

Tim

Back