• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mike Trent

Congratulations Master Tiki!
h6507671.JPG

Mike also savors a good model show. He'll travel quite a way to attend with his friends.
St. Lou regional show in 2016.

Mike, you truly DO deserve this! Each time we get to meet and kick around a bit, I enjoy picking up little tips from you, and am very thankful that you take time with the inexperienced learners like me, giving me tips, thoughts, and the like. Looking forward to our next outing!

Well deserved, congrats Mike.

It's amazing how many have similar stories: obsessively modeling as a kid, big pause, stumble across something as an adult while shopping for their kid and the floodgates open once again.

Many thanks to all for the kind comments, it's pretty overwhelming to be asked to be a master on a site with so many talented modelers. Modeling is something I have loved doing for a very long time and it is a joy to share that passion with such a group. As has been said by several of our current masters, I'm not sure I really qualify, but promise to continue to grow as a modeler and share what I have learned with anyone who asks. So many kits, so little time.

Thank you again, my friends! I truly appreciate it. :notworthy

:drinks

Congrats, Mike!

You do deserve to be considered a Master as you continue to learn new techniques and share them with others on forums like this and in person at shows and events.

Cheers,
James

Congratulations my friend Mike :good: .... very well deserved!...you're an authentic master :dude

:drinks

Luiz

Back