• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MIG-29 FULCRUM

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
I want to be clear that I'm not making any kind of statement about the current state of world politics. Recently modelers have been attacked for doing Russian subjects. So in solidarity those who model Russian topics, and to take a poke at the cancel mentality currently prevailing in our society today. I have decided to take on the Great Wall Hobby Mig-29.

276316115_5848917551801723_7792196553782023886_n.jpg
1-48-G-W-H-L4811-MIG-29-FULCRUM-model-hobby.jpg
bfdbgffn.jpg
MIG 29 1.JPG

I want to be clear that I'm not making any kind of statement about the current state of world politics. Recently modelers have been attacked for doing Russian subjects. So in solidarity those who model Russian topics, and to take a poke at the cancel mentality currently prevailing in our society today. I have decided to take on the Great Wall Hobby Mig-29.

Build what you want to build. :good:

It is an awesome kit which really doesn't need aftermarket (except to save some time or have different markings). If you want to go with a different set of markings, I have quite a bit to spare from Begemot's sheets (obviously, not the sharkmouth schemes):

1648041744730.png

Instructions 1

Instructions 2

Instructions 3

Plenty of red stars and others! It's great to see you on this subject!

Regards,

• Thanks
Reactions: MrT
It's a great kit,detailed and well engineered,one of my favorite builds.

Enjoy,I believe mine is posted somewhere.here.

Reactions: MrT
It is an awesome kit which really doesn't need aftermarket (except to save some time or have different markings). If you want to go with a different set of markings, I have quite a bit to spare from Begemot's sheets (obviously, not the sharkmouth schemes):

View attachment 148326

Instructions 1

Instructions 2

Instructions 3

Plenty of red stars and others! It's great to see you on this subject!

Regards,
I plan to do this strait out of the box. Black Sea red stars all the way.

Thanks Saul!

I plan to do this strait out of the box. Black Sea red stars all the way.

Test the decals, then let me know. Offer stands. I rarely use decals printed in China. Being a master, I am sure you can deal with them better than I.

Regards,

Test the decals, then let me know. Offer stands. I rarely use decals printed in China. Being a master, I am sure you can deal with them better than I.

Regards,
Well if they blow up I will let you know. Lately I have been having some trouble with decals breaking up. I will test some of the decals I don't intend to use.

Go for it Terry! If that has been your plan, it doesn't bother me in the least. I myself have a Su-25 and a Su-27B that I have always planned on building as Ukrainian aircraft. Either way it will be fun to watch how you attack this build and how it turns out.

Watching-with-Popcorn.jpg

I was rushed yesterday posting and just wanted to throw this out there.
We don't do politics on this website as you all know. We do models. That's a model. It's not affiliated with any political party or ideology. It's a hunk of plastic that will be built, shaped, sanded, filled and painted. Some of us do it better than others, some y'all I should say.
Having said that as the owner of this website I got one more thing to say.
1648123536761.png

Back