• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Micro Modelers Month starts in 1.5 days!

Heavens Eagle

Wow this snuck up on us this year. I have my choice for this year. It is a small civil aircraft and will be a bit of a tribute build.

I'll have to try to scab something together for this. Well, I want to anyways. We'll see if my available time has other things to say about it. :rolleyes:

@Duke Maddog, have you considered one of the resin tanks you have? I think it was the Armory T-18 based SPG and tank.
Armory72214a.JPG
ArmoryM72211.JPG

I might shift gears to a RB-66....though it's kinda pushing the "micro" theme. Was looking at the Meteor kit last night and it will require cutting of the nose & tail to install recce bits to the existing fighter fuselage. With my existing builds on the go, I kinda want to try to keep this one simple. The fuselage modifications have the potential to turn that into a bit more of a project than I want to devote time to right now.

Other recce option would be a JASDF RF-4E.

@Duke Maddog, have you considered one of the resin tanks you have? I think it was the Armory T-18 based SPG and tank.
View attachment 157800View attachment 157801

Saul, I have to see if I can find them again. With all the reorganization and cleaning and shifting of things over the past three months; I don't even know where anything is! If I can find them before too much of March has passed, I'll get them going.

@Duke Maddog, happy birthday Mark! Hope you have had a great day!
View attachment 157812

Thank you Paul! It was a quiet day, mostly just playing online games and doing a few things around the house. Ity was too cold in the Hobby Room to do anything. I did try though.

Back