• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MICRO MODELER MONTH CAMPAIGN

MrT

Master at Arms
Staff member
For the past four years we have had a one month build dedicated to small scale modeling. We want to continue this build, but with a new name and some new rules. We have some micro modelers in our midst and this will give them a chance to showcase their talents. This will also get some of us out of our comfort zones and try something different. This is always a fun little campaign. Now for the rules.

1. Armor builds must be 1/48 or smaller

2. Aircraft builds must be 1/72 or smaller

3. Automotive builds must be 1/32 or smaller

4. Ship builds must be 1/700 or smaller

If we do this campaign it will start March 1 and run for that month only. You can do as many kits as you want, but you must complete at least one to get the ribbon.

So who's in????

I have a 1/87 scale Model T firetruck that might be cool.

Terry B)

I will look in my stash for a 72nd scale easy build kit so I have a chance of finishing... maybe my son will let me take one of his? Wait a second, is prepainted but unbuilt out?
:evil: :hmmm

Make it 6 if the Great Wall Hobby 1/144 Avro Vulcan fits the bill.

Hey! That would be awesome.

Regards,

I will look in my stash for a 72nd scale easy build kit so I have a chance of finishing... maybe my son will let me take one of his? Wait a second, is prepainted but unbuilt out?

You mean "count"? No. Unless your son does it. :woohoo:

You mean "count"? No. Unless your son does it.

No, I meant out as in "out of the question"
Yet, I do have my answer though...
arno11.jpg

Regards,

Would this work for the M[sup]5[/sup] Campaign?
March Madness Micro Modeler Month Campaign

MM001.JPG

The tracks are snapped together.

Regards,

Back