• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Messerschmitt Me 163S 1/72 Komet Intercepter

Swordsman

I like the ribbon ... So I'm going for it ...

h23af16c.jpg

h8d98321.jpg

hb54b034.jpg

Kit is by Pavla Models ... I'll be starting right after NASCAR ... Which is in a rain delay right now. So this itty plane shan't be hard to finish in 2 weeks ... :snoopy :pilot :good:

let's see the two ribbons that I have have all been done within a two week period speed building isn't a problem for me ... :soldier :soldier :fencing

:popcorn ....

Luiz

Thanks Luiz ... At least someone likes this itty bitty rocket ... I had ordered a 1/48 Me 262 from Squdron, somehow it didn't make it in the box ... So I found this one in my stash ... :salute

As for the red flag comp ... Glad it's over ... :rotf

Ok getting started ...

hcb051cb.jpg

Taking off ...

h713124d.jpg

The model has been washed in dawn & is drying ... Fixing to start cutting sprue ... Hang tight ...

You called it correctly ... But this is a 1.5 mm L.E.D. so they shouldn't be to hard to align properly ...

hb3c7d25.jpg

Thanks Dave ... I'm waiting for the pits to dry and I'll need to do some touch up ... Thanks for checking in ... :good:

Back