• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Meng 1/48 Me 410

Moving on -
644ce00762facfc7a84b424749847024_zps4e313a1b.jpg

I have ordered the brass 50mm cannon for this too and some of that burnishing liquid that Phil likes to use.

Good lord, it's been 15 days and this one is not finished yet ? You're slipping up Dave :yipee

Nah not really, there's been a lot to do on this one it's quite fiddly plus I've been spending a while on test fitting the parts as I don't want an issue with the fit of all those glazing pieces. For once a slow progress has benefitted me as everything is fitting fine...so far :laugh:
Also I have finished the P-40 and the Japanese pilot figure you can see here for their respective campaigns - will put pix up soon of those.
Did I mention that I'm also filming a build/review vid of a sci fi kit I'm doing, that's taking my time up I tell you. :frantic

Brass barrels hey,, you have started down the dark path now!!!! you won't use kit barrels ever again when you get those in your hands!!! :D

I'm sure you will love the Uschi product too!.

nice work Dave (y)

Getting near the end of this one now -
ABB32296-6F91-407A-8824-88F81E789889_zps9jwp5opj.jpg

Will be spending a while crawling around the floor though cos I've lost a couple of parts :facepalm I blame SA Dave :smack

That's looking fantastic!

I can relate on the lost parts search...besides doing research looking for missing parts is taking up a lot of time. The oddest place where I found a missing part was on my shoe, and that was after doing a search of the floor with a flashlight for 20 minutes and then going outside to settle down only to find the missing part later that day stuck on my shoelaces. ;)

Matrixone

Thanks guys, yes Les they can turn up in odd places - in my tea once. Good news is that I've had the sniffer goats out and I've found one of the two missing pieces - a brass gun barrel.
The search continues for the antenna mast :facepalm

'Some say that he trains carpet monsters in his spare time... All we know is, that he's called SA Dave'

Very, very nice work on that 410, Chef. Really like that.

Ian.

Back