• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Me again

Howdy folks,

It's me again.
Me is Robert Crombeecke from that tiny little country called the Netherlands, famous for its cheese, windmills, tulips and illegal vegetation.

I live happily ever after with my wife and two dogs in a small city called Eindhoven, which is known as the hometown of Philips and of course that cool annual modelling show Scale Model Challenge.

I model dioramas most of the time, but I have the tendency to wander off to the realms of figure painting every now and then.

I will try to put some of my old posts back on the forum

In case you are interested, I have my own website called Military Miniatures Factory where I show my modelling stuff and my other passion, Scuba Diving.
I'm also part of a great bunch of modellers, united in the Scale Model Factory of whom you can all about on the SMF website

Before I sign off: Jenny (and support troops), congrats with this website and new forum.
Looks great , fantastic initiative and may the force of TNT always be with you. ;)

Robert

Hi Robert,

Good to see you at the new T&T site, nice to see another Dutch guy made it over!

Me and my girlfriend realy enjoyed the Scale Model Challenge!! Great show with great people and great atmosphere!

Oh.. the catering was perfect! Loved de broodjes worst!

Now I have to put on my wooden shoes, step on my bicycle and check my herb garden (for medical purposes only) :silly:

See you next year in Eindhoven!

groeten Erik

Back