• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Me 262 Nightfighter now FINISHED!

matrixone

I had to wait a little while to get pics of the finished model and here it is.

406283724.jpg

406283720.jpg

406283723.jpg

406283717.jpg

406283721.jpg

406283719.jpg

There were some in-progress pics of this model posted here in a separate thread.

Matrixone

Cool stuff. I have to admit thought it made me think of the Jetsons :rotf
Anyways looking good (y) (y) (y)
James

Thanks guys! :)

Moon Puppy,
No photoshopping in these images except for converting them to B/W.
I have several different backdrops I use from time to time.

Warren,
This model was built O.O.B. from the Special Hobby kit.
Not exactly sure why this version of the Me 262 nightfighter was designed as a three seater, sadly none of these were actually built before wars end.

Matrixone

007.JPG

262N4.JPG

This model was built O.O.B. from the Special Hobby kit.
Not exactly sure why this version of the Me 262 nightfighter was designed as a three seater, sadly none of these were actually built before wars end.

Cool, thanks for the note!

:v

Thanks Gary!
I have had this older Special Hobby kit in my stash for years and had been avoiding building it because of the clunky looking parts it had. The overall fit was not too bad,, although the landing gear legs were pretty bad.

AMe262turbo.JPG

Me262Nightfighter.JPG

Matrixone

Thank you Moon Puppy,
Because of the new 'Add File' feature I can now post more pictures without having to go over my limit at the photohosting site I use.

Expect to see more pictures from me than usual. B)

Matrixone

Thank you James!
This was not the best of kits to work with and it shows, my other new Me 262 turned out much better and you will see it in a few days from now.

Matrixone

Back