• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

The Duke's First Aircraft in December

Duke Maddog

Once again, I managed to get one more aircraft done so far this month. This one is the 1/72 scale Spitfire Mk.XIV that came with the Mk.VIII I finished earlier. This time I was able to get three good pics:

full

full

full

Saul, this is the second of the two Spitfires you sent me. Thank you!

In addition to this, I finished another little model. Although it is not an aircraft, it is carried and dropped by them so I'm including it here. This is the Attack Squadron resin and photo etch model of the Mk.24 21" torpedo mine:

full

You can see it on the box lower center in the pic above. Here it is posed with the Avenger that I completed earlier:

full

That's all I have for now, how ever, I have a few more close to the finish line so I might have a couple more finished before year end. Stay tuned and comments are welcome. Thanks for looking in.

Thank you Chris! First I've seen in my scale too!

Saul, not yet, unless you packed them in your Christmas card. I haven't had a chance to open that yet but I should get to that and four other cards tomorrow

Back