• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

may I introduce my avatar

mlp

as I wrote on another thread cleaning days let pop up some strange things

I found my avatar and thought I share it

mDino-B01_1.jpg

mDino-B03_1.jpg

mDino-B04_1.jpg

mDino-B05_1.jpg

don't ask me about the kit, I made it almost a decade ago during the first Jurasic Park hipe.

Hope you don't mind

ahh - didn't know where to put this, so put it here :)

WE have them here in Australia too , they sure are funny . Everybody likes a frill necked Lizard (except my little sister :laugh: )

FrillneckedLizard.jpg

Jenny :kiss:

moon puppy wrote:
Can't same I blame her...so, how do the cook up? :mpup

don't know - never met one when down under - but I assume salt, pepper, some nice walnut oil, some garlic, some tomatoes and onions and some chilly well - I would do them like indian rats :evil:

mlp wrote:
moon puppy wrote:
Can't same I blame her...so, how do the cook up? :mpup

don't know - never met one when down under - but I assume salt, pepper, some nice walnut oil, some garlic, some tomatoes and onions and some chilly well - I would do them like indian rats :evil:

You want to eat them ? :idonno

:unsure: Well Mister Moon Pup , I imagine you eat them just like you eat Death Adder Snakes , alive and head first :pp .

PS Oh by the way , do not let the name Death Adder fool you .............. they have perfectly good hearing ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are several dishes around the south who's main ingredient is "whatever runs by the pot" be it, squirrel, raccon, possum, rabbit, deer or whatever. Didn't know if this was a tasty treat or not, not that I'm gonna try it!

jenny croft wrote:
WE have them here in Australia too , they sure are funny . Everybody likes a frill necked Lizard (except my little sister :laugh: )

FrillneckedLizard.jpg

Well what do you know? we have them right here in the UK too. Take one cute puppy, let it swallow a childs bouncy ball, leave for a couple of days, take to vet for stomach surgery, hand vet £900.00!! :angry: and come home with a kind of frill necked lizard :eek:hmy:

bensonincollar.jpg

Ant

Figuring the exchange rate...I think you came out good Ant, I spent twice that to find out my Millie was terminal last year. :(

TREEMENDUS wrote:
Well what do you know? we have them right here in the UK too. Take one cute puppy, let it swallow a childs bouncy ball, leave for a couple of days, take to vet for stomach surgery, hand vet £900.00!! :angry: and come home with a kind of frill necked lizard :eek:hmy:

bensonincollar.jpg

oooooh - poor puppy! but if it is a relief to you: topolino, a fellow parson jack russell once ate an old sock (!) and if this wasn't enough, a few days later he swallowed a little clay duck! not to mention half of my ex's birthday cake! (i should've awarded him the merit's cross for that last action! good doggy!))

be glad that you don't have the dog from snatch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMN7uo0a8sQ

(god i LOVE that movie!)

Back