• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Box LTD added to Weblinks

These are the guys who are coming out with the 1:35 scale Horsa MK 1, C-47 Skytrain and Junkers Ju-52! Wing span on these things will be up to 3 feet so you better plan on a small airfield to park them when completed.

OMG!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A C-47 and JU-52 in 1/35th !!! I have got to get me some of these flying things when they become available!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Masterbox really are doing some really interesting things. Most impressive.

..... Now tries to work out just where I would even put kits that big..... :unsure:

I think it would have to be the good old fishing line attached to the celing job, otherwise you must be looking at a dio of at least a square metre. I don't think the wife would like that in the middle of the dining room table :woohoo:

Ant

Master Box are one of the most proactive model companies around , they are willing to release civilians interacting with service men . I am always excited to see their latest releases as there is nothing predictable with them .

moon puppy wrote:
These are the guys who are coming out with the 1:35 scale Horsa MK 1, C-47 Skytrain and Junkers Ju-52! Wing span on these things will be up to 3 feet so you better plan on a small airfield to park them when completed.

See those wings just get in the way Moon Pup ! :pp Now if it was a tank , you would have no problem finding showcase space :pp

Jenny :kiss:

still just hatin' on what you don't understand...imaging a diorama with Ike talking to the men of the 82 airborne just before the load up on the C47 headed to Normandy, in 1:35 :mpup !

Geez , you into fiction too Moon Pup ? I have already discussed the scenario of Ike addressing the troops with Bob Letterman , but ............... :unsure: It was not the "All American" 82nd , it was the 101st "Screaming Eagles" he addressed wasn't it ?

Paratroopers are very cool B) , they have the good sense to jump :pp

:woohoo: Oh drat you concede just when I upload the picature . :woohoo:

Eisenhower-Paratroopers-D-Day.jpg

Hello Everyone,
Glad to see them linked to us...
Hey, just a reminder. You should go to their site and check
them out, but also sign into the guest book...
Add to it, the list of things you would like to see in plastic.
Alexander is great about writing back to you and will let you
know if it is something that they are already planning or if
they agree that it would be nice to see in plastic from them.
As for you guys that want to build the C-47 with the Horsa glider in
tow... (Are you ready for it)??? ;) If you were to build both of those
in an in-flight configuration you need to have them separated by just
over 8.5 *FEET* because the tow ropes were 300 feet long. :huh:
: :blink S :laugh: :eek:hmy: I can't wait to see someone do that
dio... Maybe you can make the C-47 in take off with the rope coiled
on the ground, I guess it could be a bit shorter. :evil:
Shawn

Back