• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Master Box - Dio

Leggy

Working on dio using Master Box Checkpoint.

Nice kit, no detailed assembly instructions, detailed paintng instructions.

Coming OK. Heads to go on, figures tidied up, road and brick fence to be painted, details added etc.

Might move barrier up further (any placement suggestions welcomed).
Only using one dog, my daughter put the other one in the guard box.

Tossing up whether attempt to do guard box in three colours same as road block (as per box), might be a tough ask.

newcop2.jpg

anothercop.jpg

Looking great , I love the Masterbox "diorama in a box" concept . My friend Luiz has done the same with the box set too :)

Jenny :kiss:

Getting there.
Doing some heads with oils...gee they take ages to dry.
Yet to tackle guard box, going to give the three colour pattern a go.
Still some tinkering to go.

diosideok.jpg

Nice job on the dog, very good painting.
The figures are looking good too.
I like the composition with the figures out in the road, it fills the space better.
I would recommend that you move the guard house all the way on the base. The corner hanging off the edge is a bit 'off' to me. I would try and get the barracade bar to be perpendicular to the road a bit more. Slide the 'catch' all the way to the edge.

Everything is looking great. Figures look fantastic.
Love the dog(s)

slodder wrote:
Nice job on the dog, very good painting.
The figures are looking good too.
I like the composition with the figures out in the road, it fills the space better.
I would recommend that you move the guard house all the way on the base. The corner hanging off the edge is a bit 'off' to me. I would try and get the barracade bar to be perpendicular to the road a bit more. Slide the 'catch' all the way to the edge.

I have to agree with Slodder, the gate should be across the road.
Also the guard shack should be put with the opening facing the same way the gate
opens... If you look at the guard boxes, they have a whole in the side, so the
guard could see light from a vehicle (you can PM me if you want more info).
I'm sure I have photos somewhere.

Still think that you have a great dio in the making.
Shawn

Back