• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""FINISHED"

Re: MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""UPDATE 3"

It's time for another update. I have been working on the torso and engine parts, but before I could put it together I needed run some wiring for the gun motor. First I changed the wire size and threaded it through some tubing and model parts. The wire will run along the legs and into the base.

DSC07428.JPG

DSC07429.JPG

Wow it still works!!!

DSC07430.JPG

Here is some pic's of the turret and torso put together. A wash has been applied to the torso, but no clear coat yet.

DSC07431.JPG

DSC07432.JPG

In this picture I have done some more highlighting on the turret.

DSC07433.JPG

After painting the engin parts I threaded the new wiring these parts in preparation for the wires to run down the leg assemblies.

DSC07434.JPG

Here are some pictures of the assemblied engine components.

DSC07435.JPG

DSC07436.JPG

DSC07437.JPG

That's all until next time.

Terry B)

Man, that looks like fun. It needs a buxom chick riding on top, though... ;D

AWESOME TERRY JUST AWESOME! :woohoo:

Some noseart will really set it off I agree.

It's time for another update. I have been working on the torso and engine parts, but before I could put it together I needed run some wiring for the gun motor. First I changed the wire size and threaded it through some tubing and model parts. The wire will run along the legs and into the base.

DSC07428.JPG

DSC07429.JPG

Wow it still works!!!

DSC07430.JPG

Here is some pic's of the turret and torso put together. A wash has been applied to the torso, but no clear coat yet.

DSC07431.JPG

DSC07432.JPG

In this picture I have done some more highlighting on the turret.

DSC07433.JPG

After painting the engin parts I threaded the new wiring these parts in preparation for the wires to run down the leg assemblies.

DSC07434.JPG

Here are some pictures of the assemblied engine components.

DSC07435.JPG

DSC07436.JPG

DSC07437.JPG

That's all until next time.

Terry B)

Nose art for sure!

This is so cool, you going to have it ready by the weekend?

AWESOME TERRY JUST AWESOME! :woohoo:

Some noseart will really set it off I agree.

Thanks Dave!!! When I get home I will dig around and see what's in the ole decal box.

;)

Re: MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""LEG UP"

I have enough problems just assembling a model Wiring - You must be mad Terry! :blink

Re: MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""SOMETHING FOR SAUL"

I couldn't find any pin-up nose art that I liked in my stash, but I did find something I think Saul will like. I also have finished one leg assembly.

Terry :D

DSC07440.JPG

DSC07441.JPG

DSC07443.JPG

That is AWESOME! I forgot about these kits. I remember ordering one from Squadron when they first came out, just for the fun of it!

Regards,

This is so cool! the sharkmouth fits very good on this one (y)
When i finnish my planebusters i will deal with my walker again!!
//Mats

That is AWESOME! I forgot about these kits. I remember ordering one from Squadron when they first came out, just for the fun of it!

Regards,

I thought you would like it.

B)

Back