• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""FINISHED"

Re: MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""SOMETHING FOR SAUL"

This is so cool! the sharkmouth fits very good on this one (y)
When i finnish my planebusters i will deal with my walker again!!
//Mats

Does make it look mean don't it. Looking forward to more of your walker.

B)

Re: MASCHINE KRIEGER "KROTE""UPDATE 4"

A lot has been done since the last update. Both legs are assemblied and base coated. I have applied some of the kit decals and some others that are not in the kit. Because of the way I wanted to position the legs I needed the build the base and attach the model to it before anymore painting and decaling. The base consists of a small box made of cedar which contains the wiring, battery, and switch for the motorized gun in the turret. For the future landscape I have started with a pair of rocks from the flower garden and a small patch of oven bake clay. After routing the wiring I epoxied the model to the base. Now I can finish the painting. Here are some update pictures. Thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07530.JPG

DSC07531.JPG

DSC07532.JPG

DSC07533.JPG

Oh and hey the gun still works.

DSC07534.JPG

"A new dark age, made more sinister by the lights of a perverse science..."

That's really, really cool, Mistuh T!

"A new dark age, made more sinister by the lights of a perverse science..."

That's really, really cool, Mistuh T!

Thanks chukw!!! I really like doing this stuff.

B)

The Krote is done!!! Here are the finished pictures. Thanks for following along it was a fun build. Comments and questions are always welcome.

Terry B)

DSC07553.JPG

DSC07540.JPG

DSC07541.JPG

DSC07542.JPG

DSC07543.JPG

DSC07544.JPG

DSC07545.JPG

DSC07546.JPG

DSC07547.JPG

DSC07548.JPG

DSC07549.JPG

DSC07550.JPG

DSC07539.JPG

Great stuff, Terry! I especially like the crushed Dallas sign! I love anything that crushes Dallas! :laugh:

I QUIT!! hahaa

Amazing work. Everything looks awesome, but the weathering just blows me away. That's one of the many things I struggle so badly with.

I QUIT!! hahaa

Amazing work. Everything looks awesome, but the weathering just blows me away. That's one of the many things I struggle so badly with.

Thanks Adam!!! It's really not as hard as it looks it can't be or I couldn't do it. There are LOTS of people better than me at this weathering stuff I am freqently stunned by what other people do. Ask me anything and I will do my best to explain what I do.

Terry B)

Back