• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Magach 6B Gal Batash

Sherman 18

Master at Arms
Full in with a Magach 6B Gal Batash. I just really like the space ship look to this.

Start up photos

344_zpstv10ovlr.jpg

346_zpsy28s7jnf.jpg

next was adding casting texture to spots on the turret

356_zpsfpzgcrwx.jpg

357_zpsfa0trmx6.jpg

358_zpspvt2m476.jpg

359_zpsuufpmxpz.jpg

I went to work on the lower hull and I just do not like the way Academy as designed the hull. I scrapped it for a favorite of mine AMT

Academy on the right AMT on the left
361_zpsbfc6sk9e.jpg

362_zpstfq2xp0c.jpg

AMT in front Academy behind
363_zps8qml0gfr.jpg

Academy on the right AMT on the left
364_zpsvrblwtmd.jpg

AMT on the right Academy on the left
365_zpsqnsguepr.jpg

366_zpszmuhn82z.jpg

Thanks guys. Ran into a couple of issues that I need to solve before continuing.

The first and the biggest issue is the turret does not fit either hull :bang head

Second issue is the detail on the add on armor is very simple :hmmm This I can fix, not really sure if I'm in the mood to do it.

Shots of the add on armor, there should be bolts not rod look :idonno

020_zpsvalr4rxe.jpg

021_zps53olyjz0.jpg

022_zpstprxqgm9.jpg

On parts like this I'm at the point of shaving off most of the kit detail and replacing it with hex rod. I need to think about this as it will add a lot of time, but not sure if I can live with myself if I let it go. :unsure:

Hahahaha can you say AMS :popcorn

:blush: Yeah :blush:

I'm using photos that a resin company used for their masters. Wish I could share them but can't. :eek:hmy:

I hope there images of the real tank and nor of the resin parts. I also hope that the company name does not start wit L and end in d as they stole a lot of stuff from a contributer of a lot of original research material.

I have the same kit and will watch this with interest.

Cheers from Peter.

Back