• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M7

iowabrit

Dragon are doing a mid production M7 in 1/35 smart kit..........now I can throw that crappy Academy one away....

Hi there.

Are there any images of this kit or even a box art image anywhere?

I wonder how many PE parts it will have?

Cheers from Peter

Tankbuilder wrote:
Hi there.

Are there any images of this kit or even a box art image anywhere?

I wonder how many PE parts it will have?

Cheers from Peter

There's a poster...

:peace

6637_poster.jpg

DML have done an outstanding job finally bringing this out.

It would more than correct Academy's M7 and it surpasses Italerie's variant by leaps and bounds.

I have a soft spot for the m7 and can see myself getting 3 of these and
building 2 at once :)

very welcomed release .

Thanks to DML

Cheers
Michael :)

Yeah Mike , hold off buying three , it does say in big writing this is a mid production , I am sure you will want both the late and early production too . ;) With any improvements that may be needed after releasing the mid .

Big congratulations to Ron Volstad on another kick butt artwork !

Jenny :kiss:

Yes,

The artwork is a real winner ,it looks good (y) :)

By the time I get to ordering the M7 I'll have a clear workbench :laugh:

And ,Jenny ,if you recall we did discuss this in a thread somewhere around January 2010 or therabouts expecting DML to do this.

A must have kit of the year

Boy this would lead to some great diorama scenes. The scope from an open fighting compartment is immense...
What say you of the included transmission? A taste of things to come for interiors? :side:
Brad

Greetings and Salutations Folks

This has the potential to be very good indeed. DML's 105mm howitzer is excellent, and their M4s are improving massively.

I just hope they get the transitions right in the instructions. This has been a bit of a weakness in previous kits where there has been an amalgamation of two models.

This is very high on the wish list, along with the new Nashorn, the PzIV Ausf H (with zim), the Tamiya BT-7 and the 35th Tilly.

I was trying to cut back on buying this year (I ended up spending more on the new camera than I intended), but that's looking unlikely :angry:

Simon

That looks fantastic !! I like the 1-piece DS tracks,no sense messing with magic tracks for a Sherman.Are there good figures available for this ?

Back