• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M5A1 with Legend stowage

modelguru

here is a little project I recently finished . it is the 70's release from tamiya of the m5a1

036.jpg

037-2.jpg

Great job :ro: I love that sandbag protection! (y)

I want to build a Sherman with sandbag hull protection in winter conditions. :hmmm

All the best!
Dusan.

Thanks Dusan
These pictures are actually terrible I should have taken the time to get better pics.
If you want a good sandbag set i suggest using a legend productions set.......they are amazing.

I agree with You Legend production have some great stuff. I have on my list T-55AM2B Conversion set :soldier , but I will consider Sherman accessory set also.

I have problem with my pictures also :S have to buy some new DSLR camera :pinch:

All the best!
Dusan.

That M5 is certainly a good looking little tank. You did a great job on the jungle overgrowth also. Looks like a winner, in my book.

Dave W.

Back