• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M5A1 STUART IN 1/16 SCALE

YUP! That's ME! That model Know-it-all Guy all y'all cain't hardly stand! :lol:
The question is which one of these is correct......

green paint chips.jpg

The question is which one of these is correct......

View attachment 148862
I'll have to refer your query on to Ross Petra. He's the Club expert! In my humble opinion, it's a toss up between Dill Pickle on a brand new Stuart, or the subdued Jungle Trail, On a combat experienced M-5. perhaps. I would have thought something metallic on a Cadillac-made Vehicle! Again, Ross has the final say. :frantic: :lol::lol:

• Haha
Reactions: MrT
I have invited Herr Petra to look in and offer his Armor Model Green:Drinks: advice. Wait One!

Herr Petra replies:
"I don't think I should stick my nose into this one. I might not be welcomed back to Modelers Alliance! Actually, I'm pretty sure Terry, with all his experience, knowledge & skill as a really fine modeler (armor & otherwise) will make a good selection.

By the way, my hat's off to him for his excellent work so far on this model. I hope I get to see it "in person" at a show around our region someday."

Terry, You're on your own, Kiddo! :yipee::lol::salute::oldguy:

Really enjoying watching this build Terry. Awesome work as always!:notworthy

When I come out of early retirement and get another job I just might have to spring for one of these big beasts.

Back