• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M1A2 ABRAMS

M1A2 ABRAMS

NICE!! What did you use for the vision ports finish ? I really enjoyed build this kit. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

M1A2 ABRAMS

NICE!! What did you use for the vision ports finish ? I really enjoyed build this kit. Gary S. XXXXV XX XX

It's a self adhesive material I got from Andy Meyer. You just cut a piece and peel and stick.

Thanks!

M1A2 ABRAMS

Thanks!

Update...getting loaded up...Turret is getting close.

ab28.jpg

ab29.jpg

ab30.jpg

ab31.jpg

ab32.jpg

ab33.jpg

B)

M1A2 ABRAMS

Thanks!

Update...getting loaded up...Turret is getting close.

ab28.jpg

ab29.jpg

ab30.jpg

ab31.jpg

ab32.jpg

ab33.jpg

B)

That's wicket! Terry i've always talked about modelers who build something so well you can't tell the scale in a photo. I've always thought that was some benchmark (to me at least) in the level of their skills.

You sir, have done it (again)! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

M1A2 ABRAMS

Next update coming fast and furious.

Added a bit more stowage, but the main things added were TC's hatch details, completed secondary weapons, and view port glass.

ab34.jpg

ab35.jpg

ab36.jpg

ab37.jpg

ab38.jpg

ab39.jpg

B)

M1A2 ABRAMS

Looking awesome Terry . Have to wonder though how they see anything out of those ports. So much stuff in the way :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Back