• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M1-Abrams

Thanks everyone

I got the decals on today and started the detail work. I have built several Hasegawa 1/72 armour models, my disappointment with the line of vehicles continues as I'm really disappointed with the decals. The decals are not justified and very fragile. One would thing the effort Hasegawa put into thier aircraft models would be reflected in the armoured models as well, again not so much.

James

mar_17.JPG

Thanks everyone

I got the decals on today and started the detail work. I have built several Hasegawa 1/72 armour models, my disappointment with the line of vehicles continues as I'm really disappointed with the decals. The decals are not justified and very fragile. One would thing the effort Hasegawa put into thier aircraft models would be reflected in the armoured models as well, again not so much.

And for their apparent outside detail on their arcraft, they are still a hollow shell . The decals are pretty worth it as well.

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks everyone

James

mar_17.JPG

:zen :zen

Looks like Canada flags on it??????
Hi James, the tank unit represented with the decals participated in the Canadian Army Trophy Tank gunnery challenge that was hosted by the Canadians in Germany in 85.

Pretty much done, I added antena, machine guns and painted the periscopes using Vallejo periscope colour tonight. Now just to finish weathering the tank.

James

18_mar.JPG

Back