• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M-42 duster, Hue, tet offensive 1968..

gibbs

re hello !
I present you my futur project,
tamiya's m42 duster, it will be.... hard :sick:
I will improve the kit with eduard's pe set, afv club's tracks and suspensions..
to have a little idea of the diorama i draw some plan while my german lesson... :hmmm :hmmm
IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

see you for the first steps!

Cool project and good luck!! I will be starting the same thing in the plane buster build.

Terry B)

I will be starting the same thing in the plane buster build.

Gibbs, for some reason I thought this was an entry to the plane buster build. You seem to be an excellent modeler already but I bet if you and Terry build at the same time, you can share ideas and inspire/motivate each other.

Regards,

Sign him up, guys! Fits the criteria and time line. What do you say, Gibbs?

yes , excellent idea!
i think i will sing up!
but while vietnam war,the duster wasn't use as aa gun, more in fix position against Vietnamese soldier..

yes , excellent idea!
i think i will sing up!
but while vietnam war,the duster wasn't use as aa gun, more in fix position against Vietnamese soldier..

That being true the M42 was designed as a AA gun therefore it qualifies. Had the VC had aircraft I'm sure the M42 would have shot at it.

Terry B)

Yeah go on and sign up

Irrespective whether the M42 was used in a ground attack role

It was designed to shoot the little birdies in the sky :evil:

So

Its allowed (y)

yes , excellent idea!
i think i will sing up!

That being true the M42 was designed as a AA gun therefore it qualifies. Had the VC had aircraft I'm sure the M42 would have shot at it.

Terry B)
yes, it has been designed to shoot on low and slaw target, because the american SAM had problem at low altitude..

the topic continue here:
https://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/plane-busting/70846-re-gibbs-m-42-duster-hue-tet-offensive-1968#70853
;)

Back