• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M-113 Fire Support Vehicle + Figures from Land Rov

Tankbuilder

Hi there again.

This build will be out-of-the-box and will feature the 1/35 scale Tamiya Australian Fire Support Vehicle. I am going to add some figures and they will be converted from the Stretcher-Party in the Tamiya Land Rover Ambulance kit. I'll be arming some of them with FN rifles from an Italeri weapons accessories set.

Here's the required images for entry.

m-113_fire_support_vehicle_and_ambulance_crew_and_italeri_fn_rifles_1_20100708_1621213226.jpg

m-113_fire_support_vehicle_and_ambulance_crew_and_italeri_fn_rifles_2_20100708_1282484538.jpg

Cheers from Peter

moon puppy wrote:
OK, I think we'll rename the GB to Tankbuilder's Charlie Don't Surf GB...

Hey there Moon Puppy. A better name would be, "The guns! The guns!. Thank God for the guns!" (Rudyard Kipling). The M-113 will be a tribute to the Aussies and the two SPG will allow me to use up most of my ammo. Guns need *LOTS* of ammo.

Cheers from Peter

Hi there.

I need something simple to do because I'm not all that able to concentrate on anything at the present time. Therefore I think I'll build this M-113 Fire Support Vehicle as an Out Of The Box build. I'm still going to use the Land Rover Ambulance Stretcher Bearer Party figures as Australian troops though. I'll be arming them with some Italeri FN FAL rifles. I will also be creating a simple diorama base for them. I hope to have a couple of images for you sometime tomorrow.

Cheers from Peter

Back