• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Luftwaffe RG 51 RF-4E Phantom II (1/72 Fujimi)

Little more filling/sanding. Also got the canopies installed. Getting closer to a little scribe touch-up, then primer to see how it all looks.

RF-4E_filler_and_canopy_install.jpg

OMG! It's been touched! :laugh:

Canopies masked. Thanks to MrT for the tip on using Bare Foil for a masking agent. So much nicer to work with on these little canopies.

RF-4E_Canopy_Mask.jpg

Once I'd had enough fiddling w/ tracks, decided to pick up the Phantom and get a little closer.

We're in primer! Need to clean up a couple little things and get some small drill bits to insert a probe in the tail. But it could very well be in paint by the end of Memorial weekend. :yipee

Was wondering what had happened to this one. Glad it's found its way back to the bench :good:

Ian.

Thanks Duke. I've got a couple spots I'm not thrilled with, so I'm going to take a stab at cleaning them up a bit. Then after that has dried overnight, I'll mask the green and get ready for the gray topcoat. Maybe have the bulk of the paintwork done this weekend. Being Memorial Weekend and my severe distaste for crowds, I'm not likely going anywhere outside of a hiking trip to Whidbey Island on Thursday before the crazies come out for the weekend then a club bike ride on Monday morning.

Back