• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Looking for

The Modern Phantom Guide: The F-4 Phantom
512aYh7gu1L._SX389_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Yup. That's the one I'm looking for. I got the kit and I'm finally ready to build a Phantom . I actually bought the book in 2009 . Now that we moved , I can't locate it . Very frustrating .
I'm sure I did not give it away or tossed it . . .

Last edited:

The Modern Phantom Guide: The F-4 Phantom

Yup. That's the one I'm looking for. I got the kit and I'm finally ready to build a Phantom . I actually bought the book in 2009 . Now that we moved , I can't locate it . Very frustrating .
I'm sure I did not give it away or tossed it . . .
I know just what you are talking about Christian. I finally have all the boxes of stuff in one place along with a ton of other items. Only now after 30 some odd years am I finally going to be able to dig through everything and weed stuff out and organize the rest. Maybe come winter I will have all my ducks in a row and things all settled and start building again.

OK, weird, for some reason there was a copy of my previous post ready to go. Removed it, but had to place something to replace what was there.

Well , there has been so little good news about anything since 2020 it's really painful to think back that far.
However , after searching through all my stuff ( and researching ) again , I just noticed three boxes that don't fit anywhere .

The good news is that in my frustration , those boxes were opened again and my treasure was rediscovered !

So, it's still possible to come up with some positive things now and then . Thank you to those who searched to help me out .
To those of you that might be looking for some F-4 references , this was the book to buy. Good luck as it does not seem likely to be found.
Now, I guess I will have to consider building something . Cheers, Christian

Hey Chris, you wanna sell your book?? :tomato::dude:
Having been a member of several Yahoo photo trading groups, I have over 3,000 (yep, you read that right) closeup photographs so the book isn't needed. Jake Melampy is one of the contributors to the group. Sample attached. I do NOT know if this is in the book.

1683500533638.png

Well , there has been so little good news about anything since 2020 it's really painful to think back that far.
However , after searching through all my stuff ( and researching ) again , I just noticed three boxes that don't fit anywhere .

The good news is that in my frustration , those boxes were opened again and my treasure was rediscovered !

So, it's still possible to come up with some positive things now and then . Thank you to those who searched to help me out .
To those of you that might be looking for some F-4 references , this was the book to buy. Good luck as it does not seem likely to be found.
Now, I guess I will have to consider building something . Cheers, Christian
Awesome news. I'm glad you managed to find it again. I was surprised he is not selling it any more. On another note it did make me look at F4 kits but I behaved myself and didnt buy any.
James

Awesome news. I'm glad you managed to find it again. I was surprised he is not selling it any more. On another note it did make me look at F4 kits but I behaved myself and didnt buy any.
James
James
I'm not sure James but I think after the F-4's were totally retired and all the new electric jets became the interest of the day , the f-4 waned in popularity . Of course those of us that had the love/hate relationship with them , that will never die .
Cheers, Christian

Beautiful picture to be sure . The beauty of his book is that it explores the majority of areas of the bird in detail in both in good color in detail.
It also enables me to have all the necessary pictures in one place . I have others in reserve as well.

Back