• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Long absence and a little longer for the future

Joe Hudson

Master at Arms
Hey guys and ladies,

As you know I have not been posting much and I had hope to get busy soon. The problem is that, some of you know but most don't is that for the last several months I have been dealing with a bad left shoulder. I injured it some time back but about 2 1/2 months ago it actually froze up on me. I have been in some really bad pain until the doctor gave me some injections and helped relieve it. I have had 3 knee operations and one to my other shoulder but none of these has come close to the pain this one has given to me. I then started on some aggressive Physical Therapy but it did not fully help it. I have some movement back in the arm and have been trying to get some work done but not as productive as I would have hoped to be. I just returned from the doctors yesterday and I will have shoulder surgery on Dec 17th and then I hope to finally get back to the way I was before.

Thanks,

Joe

I hope everything turns out ok and you get better soon. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Terry B)

Man Joe, sorry to hear about this. Good luck on the surgery and let us know if we can do anything. And I thought we just lost you to football season.

Hey Joe,

I wondered where you had been. Is it rotator cup surgery?

Anyway, glad to have you back!

Bob

Hi Joe and hope all goes well with the shoulder, we all need you back especially me as I want to learn from the master :)

Hello Joe. Sorry to hear. I hope the surgery goes well and it brings the releaf you seek. As said, let us know if we can help out.....Harv (y)

Joe, I'm married to a great PT and know what that stands for: Pain and Torture! Good luck with the surgery- as a surgeon I know always says, "Cure it with STEEL!" You'll be back on track before you know it-

cheers!
chuk

Hey Joe all the best with recovery. I can imagine how difficult it would be with a shoulder injury, trying to do any basic sculpting work...
Brad

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts and prayers. I am hoping it goes well. I did have a slight drawback but hopefully will find out soon if it is all ok. I went to have an EKG for my surgery but it turned out abnormal so I just got back today from having a stress test. If and hopefully I did ok , the surgery will take place as planned but if I have a problem with the ticker I have to find out all about that first.

Thanks again,

Joe

Re: Long absence and a little longer for the futur

Hey everyone

I am recovering from my shoulder surgery. Everything went well and I hope to be back close to 100% sometime soon! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Joe
Sent from my i-touch

Hope you are on the mend, Joe! Take care and get better soon!

Good job Joe, you know you can get some cool daddy tools from those surgeons!

Hang tough and get well soon!

Back