• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

logging on

Well what can i say its fantastic well done to everybody involved i feel honoured to be part of this momentus occasion.

thanks for the welcome guys i love the new site you cant see it but i am in party mode got my flares on and am swingin em for all i am worth and the cake and shooters just aint touchin the sides :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome again:

Have fun and rattle around a bit to see what the place is like. I think you will like it.

Gary B)

G Cooper wrote:
Welcome again:

Have fun and rattle around a bit to see what the place is like. I think you will like it.

Gary B)

Yeah but just remember, you break it you fix it! Sorry, I'm still in troubleshooting mode... :silly:

i wont break anything pup i promice well i will try not to break anything who am i kiddin ive got sausages for fingers of course im gonna break something !!!!!!!

Do you know i got so excited by the new site i didnt leave any details. hello my real name is Ivan and i live in Stoke on Trent better known as the Potteries which is in the midlands of England i am 41 years young and work as a prison officer i have been modeling on and off for about 30 years inbetween military service and having a family.i only model 35 scale and ww2 armour and love building dioramas of British and commonwealth armour but will dabble with a bit of German and russian if the right kit comes along and am a proud member of the North Staffs Model Club.
thats about it realy i think this new site is great and look foreward to spending some time here with other modelers

Back