• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Little and lethal, DML's Panzerjaeger I.

Sorry we didn't score one for you Wayne, quick look on Ebay, they all over there. Maybe get lucky and snatch one cheap?

Nope.

Dragon politely informed me they don't have that sprue. No suggestions, no help and no response to subsequent emails.

Wow,

This ones shelved for now.

G

Almost makes one want to boycott DRAGON products doesn't it? Hqard tp believe that they'd be so unwilling to correct the problem.

Many years ago I bought an AMT XB-70 Valkyrie kit and discovered that the high-speed canopy was badly deformed. I contacted AMT and they said they'd send me a replacement canopy. When the package arrived it was quite large. THat'a because it was an entire kit! I offered to return the original kit but they said no. That was customer service!

Gee, I wonder if Borgfelt in Scarborough, Canada has that sprue? They uused to sell individual sprues for scratch-building. I wonder if they still do? All you needed was the kit number and the number on the sprue is there was one.

Good luck and cheers

Nope.

Dragon politely informed me they don't have that sprue. No suggestions, no help and no response to subsequent emails.

Wow,

This ones shelved for now.

G

That kit 6230 that you mentioned upthread; can a sprue from it be used instead? If so I'd get the sprue letter and ask Dragon to send me that sprue instead as it'd allow me to build the model.

Cheers

What part are you looking for? Sorry if I missed that. I think I still have my kit downstairs somewhere, I'll take a look tonight. Maybe I have the part.
James

I'm looking for kit 6230 as we speak. That way I can use it's K sprue as a template for the original and still build both. Win-win.

Thanks for the support all!

G

Ok, I have procured kit 6230 and this build is back on. I just got home from the Midwest and will have to get settled but she's scheduled for re start!

G

Back