• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Little and lethal, DML's Panzerjaeger I.

agentg

For my second group ever I will be building this. I bought it to build as a DAK Panzerjaeger I, then found this version was most likely not seen in North Africa. :blink

Looking for an excuse to build this fine kit I stumbled upon Uncle Tony's SPG GB. Tony has graciously allowed me a spot in the line up. This may take until October, but what the hey.

:yipee

I'm looking to depict a vehicle used at Stalingrad in 1942. Maybe. The Gray/Brown option from 1940 in France is also appealing. We'll see.

G

Well this is on an indefinite hold. I have just discovered the entire K sprue is missing from the kit. It is quite essential as all the parts are visible on the finished kit.

I have emailed dragon, so now we will see.

G

Dragon should come through.

I am looking for the other DML PanzerJager I that can be modeled as a DAK vehicle. It's kit 6230, if that can be found at a reasonable price I'll take it!

Thanks!

Define reasonable, I need help in that department as I've spent way to much on boxes of resin before. :bang head

Cant wait. I did the early version and thats what brought me to this site the first time. Back then I cut down the sides to make the later version. Got a soft spot for this.
:popcorn
James

Well this is on an indefinite hold. I have just discovered the entire K sprue is missing from the kit. It is quite essential as all the parts are visible on the finished kit.

I have emailed dragon, so now we will see.G

I sure hope you have better luck with Dragon than I'm having with Italeri and a missing sprue of parts. They told me, after demanding images of the kit, that they sent the parts and I'd have them by March 27, 2016 and here it's April 6 and no sign of them.

Good luck!

Cheers

I sure hope you have better luck with Dragon than I'm having with Italeri and a missing sprue of parts. They told me, after demanding images of the kit, that they sent the parts and I'd have them by March 27, 2016 and here it's April 6 and no sign of them.

Good luck!

Cheers

Nope, no joy with Dragon either. They emailed me stating they did not have that "K" sprue. If I can get the other version, and it's complete, I at least will have a template for scratchbuilding the parts.

G

Good luck!

Cheers

Nope, no joy with Dragon either. They emailed me stating they did not have that "K" sprue. If I can get the other version, and it's complete, I at least will have a template for scratchbuilding the parts.

G

Maybe if you post in the Help wanted or wanted sections someone will have the parts left over from a conversion? Wouldn't hurt to try.

tell Dragon to send you a new kit and youèll send them your's.

Cheers

Good luck!

Cheers

G

Maybe if you post in the Help wanted or wanted sections someone will have the parts left over from a conversion? Wouldn't hurt to try.

tell Dragon to send you a new kit and youèll send them your's.

Cheers

Any luck from Dragon?

I got my Italeri parts today. The reason they took so long to get here?
someone sent them to the same nameplace in the United Kingdom instead of in Canada even though the postal code and the Ontario (Canadian province) were clearly printed on the label. BTW, the parts were shipped from Italy not North America.

Cheers and best of luck.

Nope.

Dragon politely informed me they don't have that sprue. No suggestions, no help and no response to subsequent emails.

Wow,

This ones shelved for now.

G

Back